9 years ago
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Good News!
So I am excited to say that I.....got off work so we can come home for Chirstmas!!!! I am so excited about it! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to come home for very long but Matt and I are able to stay for like two weeks. We will be driving home so that kind of sucks a little but we will be back in Utah December 17th to January 3rd. So I want to see all of you!!!! Can't wait till Christmas! Count down has begun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!! We SERIOUSLY need to all get together!
YEAH! I'm so excited, we are up that way this year, so we will totally have to hang-out or go boarding or something.
Don't leave us!! You SUCK! :) Nah not really. Lane says he's going to kill a pig without Matt. I hope you have fun!!
Post a Comment