Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Big 2 Years!

It was Matt and my anniversary on December 28th. Matt is so good to me and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Matt surprised me with a band for my ring. We also went to dinner at the pizza house in Delta. The food there was great! I just want Matt to know that I love him so much and I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker. I love you hunny thanks for the best two years and I can't wait for a lot more years!




2 comments:

Candi said...

Happy anniversary! Sorry to hear about your car. :-( Hope they can work it out for ya.
Glad your family's Christmas was great!

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

Happy 2 years! I hope your car gets fixed, that is so sad. I miss you tons hope all is going good!