Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Changes

There have been some changes in my life that I would like to blog about. As most of you know that I am in St. Louis right now for my husband going to school. Well I am excited to say that he only has a year left until he has graduated from physical therapy! So that means the Scott's will be moving closer to family and friends. I can't wait for that change to happen. We have liked it out here and met a lot of good people but we miss our family and friends. I can't believe that the chapter of Matt and my life with school will be over in a year. It will be so nice when he isn't going to school anymore.

Another change in my life is that I will soon be 24! I can't believe I am already going to be 24. I've been thinking about it and I feel that between the ages of 23 and 24 is a big difference. I am feeling kind of old turning 24. It is really crazy how time goes by so fast.

Another change is my hair. I've had longer hair since my freshman year of high school and I've loved it. Well recently I decided that my hair has been bugging me. My hair has been really static and I couldn't make up my mind about if I should keep my bangs or let them grow out. So they were in the in between stage where it wasn't looking good. Also another factor of wanting to change my hair is that it's getting pretty warm here in St. Louis and the humidity is a coming and my hair was just bugging me. So..........I cut my hair today. I took some before shots and after shots of my hair. What do you think? For the record I didn't cut my hair off after more than two years of marriage.








10 comments:

C said...

Steph! I love it. You look so cute! Its a good change too. I know how you feel..I had long hair forever, and cut it a year & half ago, but it does takes some time to get used to!

Candi said...

I absolutely love the shorter hair! You look so fresh and hip! It really plays off the nice shape of your face and brings out your smile! I sure understand how you feel about the hubby being done with school in a year. Jer will be finishing up his apprenticeship in a year and I can't wait for him to journey out and start his career! Good luck with the move and everything.

Anonymous said...

Looks way cute! I'm proud of you for spicing things up! Doesn't it feel good? I felt much better after changing my color. It was just time. Anyway, love yours! I was hoping one of the changes would be that you're adding to your family? Huh?? ;)

Life's a Rodeo said...

What the HELL!!!! you cute your hair! It is so cute, I can't belive that you did not tell me you were going to cut it. what does Matt think? PS I wish I could have all the hair you cut off My hair will never grow that long.
PS Happy Birthday!!! And I love your Hair!!!!

The Rollo Crew said...

Holy Crap!!! Thanks for the warning Steph...I thought you loved me more than that. LOL! I absolutely love it...it makes me sad I can't see it in person. You look so much older now for some reason...may be it is the 24 age. How do you think Shad is feeling this year...he turns 30!!! I feel old just being married to him. Ha!
XOXO Melanie

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Love the hair, but nuts I thought you were pregnant! Ha I'll just keep waiting! So when you say you're moving closer to home does that mean Utah? Sanpete?

Julie M. said...

CUTE! I really love it! Crazy you only have a year!! Miss ya! :)

The Jensen's said...

Your hair is super cute! I have the hardest time cutting mine. Hope things are going good for you.

Missy said...

haha, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant too :) I really like the hair cut, You do look older like Melanie said but I'm not sure you want to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, I am turning 30 this year!!! I feel like THAT is old!

Phil and Kelly said...

That is such a cute fun change! We are excited to have you guys move closer!!!