Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Destin, Florida

Matt and I were able to drive down to Destin, Florida and stay three nights. Matt had a week off of school so we decided might as well go do something and what's better then a beach vacation? Matt lived down in Destin for a summer while his sister was there so it was fun to go see where he lived and things that he did while he was there. Mostly what we did was play at the beach, eat, relaxed, and shopped a little. I was able to do some good reading while laying on the beach. We were also able to go snorkeling and see dolphins. We had a lot of fun and it was good to get away for awhile.



4 comments:

Dustin & McKenzie said...

Next time i want to come

Life's a Rodeo said...

I love Matts pose with the blue fish!!!

The Rollo Crew said...

Thou Shalt Not Covet...but I can't help it!

Our Family said...

fun vacation!! that would be so awesome to see a dolphin