Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Monday, August 22, 2011

Davis is a Trooper

Davis went in for some shots today. He was a real trooper. His Mom on the other hand sat in the corner and didn't watch while his Dad was there to support him. Yes I am a wimp I couldn't watch them stick him with needles. At birth he weighed 3lbs 9oz and 17 inches long. He now weighs 9lbs 9oz and 23 inches long. He is getting to be a chunk. Davis is starting to smile a lot more, cooing, he has discovered his tongue and will stick it out at you, he has also discovered his hand and is now sucking on it constantly.



Here is his battle wound. He is sleeping it off.



Davis at 1 week


Davis at 13 weeks

4 comments:

Dustin & McKenzie said...

He is so big. i miss you guys. hope all is well

Candi said...

I always hate getting my kids shots. let me tell you, it doesnt' get any easier even when they are 6! He is growing so fast! looks just like his daddy to me. So happy for you guys!

The Rollo Crew said...

Love the stuffed animal idea. Who gave that idea to you anyway? LOL! I miss that little guy and can't wait to see you!!
XOXO Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so amazing, it doesn't even look like the same stuffed animal. He still looks so little but when you see the animal you know how far he has come. What a cutie.