Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Outdoors

Matt and I went to this state park where you can go hiking and mountain biking. Your probably thinking there isn't mountains in St. Louis so how can you go mountain biking. Well it's more like hill biking:) It is not like Utah at all but Matt still had fun doing it.

2 comments:

Mason Clan said...

Hey that looks really fun!! How are you liking it there? We are doing really good.. Just staying really busy.. So how are you liking your job and everything!! I miss you!!!

Ben and Sarah said...

Hey we are doing good. You guys look like you are making friends quickly and having a lot of fun. I am so happy for you guys. Is school pretty tough for Matt? Are you working right now? I will try to keep in touch like this more often but I don't ever get to check the blog very often. Ben does all of it because I haven't had much time with the boys lately. But, it's good to see how you are doing. Kee[ in touch! See ya!