Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go Cardinals

Matt and I were able to go to the cardinals game on Monday. It was a lot of fun! The cardinals didn't win but who cares when our tickets were five dollars!!!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

You seem like you our having a ton of fun where you live now!! And that elk i can't believe you got that close and didn't die!! scary

KatieElizabeth said...

I love your blog. Looks like you two are having fun in St. Louis.

Anna said...

you and your hubby are so cute! ran into your mom at walmart the other day when i was up visiting my family. she is one of my favorite people. i really just adore her!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey steph,
Just thought I'd let you know that I've decided to make my blog private so if you choose, email me at spickett315@hotmail.com