Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here lies.....Matt and Steph

There has been a tragic accident two rock climbers fell to there death this past Friday. The rock climbers were a married couple in there twenties. There has been word that the couple ghosts have been spotted. Some people were able to take pictures of their ghosts. I just want to warn you that these pictures are not pretty. Look at your own risk.



Before Matt and Stephanie fell to there death these pictures were taken of them having a fun activity together. These pictures were taken of them the day before Halloween carving there pumkin.





Here are some fun pictures of them on there bike ride through castlewood park. The leaves are so pretty in these pictures.



























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































5 comments:

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

You seriously look scary, I love it! You two are so cute I wish you lived closer. P.S. you are on top of things all set for thanksgiving!

Julie M. said...

You look awesome! I won't show Grace! :) And your blog is cute!

Candi said...

hahah that is so creative! cute.

Tasha Alycia said...

Steph! Mel found my blog... and now I found you! :) Looks like you guys are doing well and having a blast in St. Louis!!!

The Rollo Crew said...

Steph I love these pictures!!! I can't believe your hair...how long did it take to get back to normal? Can't wait to see you two. Miss ya tons!
XOXO Melanie