Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat!!!

Last night our ward had a Halloween party. This party consisted of a chili cook off, prizes for the best costume, and the kids coming to your trunk for candy. Matt and I had a lot of fun! We went dressed as a doctor and a hurt patient. I was the doctor and Matt was in a wheelchair with a bandaged head. The highlight of our night was when we won the best all around chili!! I won't take the credit on making the chili because Matt did. I'm sad to say that we forgot to bring our camera but here is a couple of pictures with my phone with our prize.

4 comments:

Julie M. said...

That "trophy" cracks me up! You better keep it! :) It was dang good, that's for sure! And, I promise I'll send you some pictures as soon as I get them off my camera!

Candi said...

mmm looks good. our Trunk or treat is friday. The kids should have fun. one of us has to take the kids around and the other stays with the trunk. fun times!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like fun! That is awesome you won the best chili. Good idea on the costumes.

Missy said...

Hey Steph, I found your blog through Mel's, I hope you dont mind if I check it out. You and Matt are such a cute couple! Not so cute on Halloween though :)