Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by my sister and what you do is post the fourth picture in the fourth folder.



Just to let you know this was seriously the fourth picture in the fourth folder. Count on the Whipple crew to have a funny picture! This is our annual camping trip right after the 4th of July. We go up Ephraim canyon and spend a few days relaxing, playing card games, and as you can see shooting guns. I tag Mindala, B-dub, Bridget, and anyone else that is curious to know what there fourth picture in the fourth folder is. Have Fun!!

2 comments:

Phil and Kelly said...

That is so fun. It looks like you had a fun thanksgiving. I'm glad you guys are doing well and we miss you in Cedar. Hope to see you over Christmas.

Linework said...

Hey guys I really Like the blog. I am not very good at my work blog but Candi is awesome at keeping the family blog. My blog address for work is http://ywlineman.blogspot.com I do put some excititng things and some pics when I get a chance. Hope things are well and hope one day we might meet stephanie one day. Take care and Call some time.