Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Friday, January 14, 2011

No Excuses

I have no excuses for what I did but I feel pretty bad about it. I did not take one single picture while Matt and I were in Utah. Can you believe it! I don't have any pictures of the Holidays or family. I have nothing! However, thanks to my mom I stole some of the pictures that she had taken so I can have something to blog about.

Our trip first started out with the Baugh Christmas party. Matt and I surprised my family by showing up to the party. They didn't think we were getting in until the next day. My mom was super excited and I am so glad that we made it. Please don't look at how I look in these pictures we had been driving for like ten hours and we had to leave by 4:00 a.m.


My Grandma Baugh makes a rug every Christmas and has a drawing. This year Melanie won! I was so jealous but she was very excited.



Our next event in our Christmas break was the Christmas Carol play that we go to every year with the Whipple's side. Our family know's this play so well I think we could one day become the cast of the Christmas Carol.

Our next stop was Milad where my sister Natalie lives. We hadn't seen her place yet so it was fun to go see where she lived. We also helped her paint her kitchen which looks awesome! I think Olin and Natalie are going to make Mel's kids cowboys because here is a picture of Brox riding the saddle and loving it.


On Christmas Eve we headed back down to Orem to go to the Whipple's party. We eat at Chuck-o-rama and then go over to my Grandma's house to open presents. Here are some pictures from that day.






We headed home so we could all be ready to talk to Evan. We talked to him on Christmas Eve because Fiji is a day ahead of us. We were able to talk to him on Skype so we even got to see him! It was a lot of fun to hear from him and he is doing so good!

Christmas day was a lot of fun. Melanie's kids were so cute looking through their presents from Santa and opening presents. We had a good Christmas breakfast and then Matt and I got ready to head to Delta to spend time with his family.






2 comments:

Life's a Rodeo said...

Im so sad your gone:( But you will be back in 5 months :)

The Rollo Crew said...

Really I can't believe you didn't take one single picture! SO FUNNY! It's because you were so entertained (or throwing up) the whole time that you didn't have time to snap a single picture.
Miss you!
XOXO Melanie