9 years ago
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
So..........
So for those of you that haven't heard Matt and I are pregnant! We are so excited! Our due date is July 8th. I will be 16 weeks this Friday. We will be able to find out the sex of the baby on February 9th. The status on how I'm feeling is I am great when I am taking zophran but if I'm not taking that I am throwing up like crazy. I haven't had any crazy cravings yet and I am super tired when I get home from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations!!! Jer and i are so excited for you guys!!! I'm glad you are feeling okay. hope the sickness goes away quickly.
Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!!
That is so exciting! Congrat@
Congratulations!! So excited for you and your hubby!
Congrats you guys!! This is so exciting, and we are thrilled for you. Can't wait to see what baby Scott looks like!
congrats steph!!! so excited for you guys :)
congrats steph!! so excited for you guys!!
Yay Steph, Congrats! We are so happy for you two!
Yay Steph! We are so excited for you two! Congrats.
Yay steph, We are so excited for you two! Congrats.
YAY! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Congrats!! Hope you get feeling better soon. We're a week apart : )
Ahhh, how exciting! I'm SO Excited for you guys. Kayleigh told me and I've been meaning to text u, but pretty sure its an old number so I guess this is the next best thing :) So exciting and I'm glad your feeling great! Hope all is well, I feel like its been FOREVER since our wingers days, maybe one day we could pull off a reunion :)
Can't wait for February!!
XOXO Melanie
Post a Comment