9 years ago
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Bored
So lately I have been pretty bored when I come home from work. Why you ask? Well I get home after work and make dinner for Matt and I. During dinner we will talk about our days and what's going on. Then after dinner Matt goes right back to studying for school. He is constantly studying. Don't get me wrong it's a good thing he is studying and doing so well in school. But I miss my husband. I don't want to distract him from his studies so I try to fill my time in with things that won't distract him. So my days consist of going to work, making dinner then cleaning up, maybe find something on tv to watch (which isn't very often because Matt gets distracted if the tv is on), read a little, and then I just get so bored I go to bed at like 9:30. I really don't get to interact with my husband except for dinner. Alright sorry about complaining but I just had to get it off my chest. Does anyone feel the same way? Like you never get to see your husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I feel the exact same way!!! Only i am just at home all the time!!! I just cant wait until school is done! I keep telling myself that everything will be worth it then!!! haha
I know completely where you are coming from. Well, I did when Jer was still in school. I can tell you now that he is done that things do get better I promise. You are such a good wife. I totally distracted Jer a lot while he studied. He would sometimes go to the library so the kids and I wouldn't make him loose focus. Not that we did it on purpose.
I know its hard. Do you have any friends you could go hang out with for a while so you can stay sane? wish you were closer. You could totally hang here :o)
I was always told that you get married to be with eachother all the time and it just ends up you really don't even see eachother at all. Andy is doing the same, work all day come home eat,do homework and now he just got called to young mens and they do activities every week and camp outs starting here in a few weeks. I'm with you i hate being so bored too. lol just have a kid that will solve the whole alone part but they aren't much for conversation :)
Ha Ha. I'm right there with you sister. Logan has a lot on his plate- 19 credits and a senior project. No wait- 19 BIO ENGINEERING credits and a senior project. Unfortunatley I'm not as patient as you and so he usually ends up staying up really late because I'm distracting. He probably won't make it past age 40 at this rate. Good Luck
I definately know what you mean! Last Semester Dev was constantly studying, it was really lonely. Especially having a premie baby that I couldn't even leave my house and then when Dev got home he had to study all night. This semester is much better cause he is doing clinicals and is home more and no studying. But I think the solution is to find a hobby.. that's what I had to do. I started scrapbooking more and took up guitar lessons and started going to the gym at night while Dev was busy. Hope this helps!
I haven't seen my husband since Christmas break, and before that it was summer. I feel ya!
Hang in there!! I totally understand where your coming from...Jimmy and I are both in school and both work, so the time apart is really hard sometimes but it'll soon all be worth it! : )
I totally understand what your going through! Jimmy and I are both in school and working so the time apart gets hard sometimes, but it'll all be worth it in the end. Hang in there! : )
Well Steph......I know one solution for this little problem of yours:) Because If I were in your shoes I would feel the same way, wes is so busy with shcool and studiny, but... I have this little distraction his name is KOOPER, he is SO busy but he is the cutest little guy ever I just cant get enough of him! Sooo problem solved have a baby:) Hope your doing good sure miss seeing ya!!
I forgot to spell check Sorry!!
I just got engaged so not my husband yet but i feel the same way cause aaron is a workaholic i see him a few minutes before bed and get to talk about our day but no time to play. He has made it a point though to at least try to come home for dinner. I feel ya.
ha- we have the same background! here i am!
Hmm, I feel the same way to! Yeah, don't you have friends? :) Call me sometime, seriously! I think we're on the down hill of all this sickness. Hopefully. And I need to work on my FHE kit, so wanna go to the copy center? Oh, and you should get a pass to the YMCA, and come with me at night.
Post a Comment