Life Is Good

Life Is Good

Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES!

Matt and I had a wonderful Valentines day! We bought some nice big steaks and Matt took care of the bbq-ing. I decided to make for the first time a cabbage salad with ramon noodles. I think it turned out pretty good. We also had baked potatoes and rolls.

Matt bought me some perfume, which smells great! I got Matt a swim suit he liked it a lot but it didn't fit him right so we went back and got him another one at the same price. To our surprise when it was rung up it came out to $5.33! We asked the checker if that was right so she rescanned and then typed in the bar code and it still came out to $5.33! So we saved ourselves 15.00 bucks! That was pretty awesome. We also got a family gift of a new game called Blokus. It is a really fun game that my friend Breanne introduced to Matt and I.

Sorry I don't have any pictures to post about our Valentines Day, forgot to bring out the camera.

1 comment:

Phil and Kelly said...

Sounds like fun. Glad you two are doing well. we are excited to see you guys on the 28th!!!!